Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age of this BIG 6???

JUNIOR

Got this on my camera a couple of years ago behind my house, i have always wanted to know what his age was and a possibly score on him! I have only seen him once during seasons, but he is the biggest 6 I've ever seen!!! I didnt know if he has a old mature deer, or a young deer with some bad genetics

NOTICE THE DATES ARE WRONG!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
He needs an arrow & then you can get confirmed age on him. I'd say at least 4 though, pry older.

Very similar to a buck my daughter shot in October of 2011. Rough scores just shy of 130 inches. Hers was a pig of a deer that obviously had some age to him, although I'd be hard pressed to say 4, 5, etc...

CIMG0693-1.jpg

Dam that's a big 6, i shot a nice 8 point this year that scored 131 and i thought he was pretty good, nothing close to your daughters though, wow

He's throwing me off because I don't expect a 6 to be that big as a three year old but his body is small. He does appear very lumpy which usually means a very old buck(7.5+) to me. Flip a coin on age but either way you kill him.

These bucks would be illegal to shoot where I hunt in Missouri due to antler restrictions. Sure would be hard to let them walk!!

Top Bottom