Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age this buck

nannyslayer

I'm usually pretty decent on aging deer by photo's, but this buck has be baffled. I'm not sure if he's just a fat 2 year old, or an older buck with not much for head gear.

Any guesses?

PIC_0168.jpg

PIC_0160.jpg

PIC_0183.jpg

PIC_0184.jpg

Tricky one. I'm gonna turn my head to that belly and say 2.5 but I wouldn't bet the farm or even a dollar to be honest. ;)

It’s really hard to say his head and face look young but with that body i would have to say he is at least 3.5 my guess is a good 4.5 year old management buck i would see if you can't get a kid to take him out of your heard.

I would say its a junk 3 yr old based on the body, however could be a 2.5 yr old that decided to setup camp in your food plot Brian!

Here's another way to look at him. Guys that guess him to be young, do you still think the same age? I really have no idea how old he is, I have pictures of for sure 3 year olds in the same spot, with the same camera, and this buck swamps them on body size and muscle mass.

PIC_0169.jpg

Top Bottom