Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age this one?

goatman

I hunt days ending in Y
Here's one from a pull today. I don't see any spots.

picture.php

Huh, my first thought was that your date stamp was wrong.:D Is it possible that your flash is drowning out any spots?

I have never seen a fawn at this time of the year that didn't have spots, but that looks like it might be the first.

I see what your looking at but in this cropped picture of the original it appears to be shedding on the front shoulder.

picture.php

goatman said:
I see what your looking at but in this cropped picture of the original it appears to be shedding on the front shoulder.

Is it a weed? I can't tell if it's a weed or it shedding? It could be either, stranger things have happend before!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I sure miss the flash cameras. Sometimes its worth the risk of spooking stuff, for the great quality, night photos. I still have 3 cuddeback flash cams, that I use to get "the shot".

I sure miss the flash cameras. Sometimes its worth the risk of spooking stuff, for the great quality, night photos. I still have 3 cuddeback flash cams, that I use to get "the shot".

Yep I always used homebrews. Still do. But I bought some used Reconyx last year and not used to black and white yet. The flash cams have their place.

Top Bottom