Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

age?

doublerack

So, I've never seen this buck before. Judging by his body, he's a young buck. He's got a ton of potential. I have recent video of him and he's now a 6x5.
What do you think of his age? I'm going to say 3yr old?
5604-mfdc1498.jpg

I'm going with 3.5. But he's got everything needed to be something special if he can make it to 5-6. And by something special I mean an absolute giant!

Going to be a stud! I'm in the 3.5 group. But if you take the rack away, I wouldn't be opposed to saying 2.5. I just can't fathom a 2.5 having a rack like that.

I think he's 4-5, he has a little belly on him , and deer always look younger in the summer. Wait till this fall that deer will be a tank.

Looks kinda long-legged so I would not argue with the guys above saying 3.5. That buck was gifted with fantastic antler potential. WOW.

body says 2 to me, but i'm gonna say 3 just because i have a hard time believing a 2 year old has a rack like that! great deer with a ton of potential!

I would say 3-4 but lots of room to grow- easy to say typing and not with a bow in hand-but if you're the only one hunting there- wait 1 -2 years for a once in a lifetime buck instead of a big buck now :)

I think he's 4-5, he has a little belly on him , and deer always look younger in the summer. Wait till this fall that deer will be a tank.

Id have to go with 3.5-4.5... but I agree with the above statement! Sept pics will show better.. hard one to pass, but another year could be B&C. Def has the genetics!... don't believe that id be able to let him walk;)jmho

Top Bottom