Aging in the field

I'll lower the average, but not by much <font color="red"> </font> going on 30 in 4 months

I wasn't feeling old till this thread came along. I'll be 50 this summer. Hope to be canoeing in the Boundary Waters when it hits.

Just turned 39 in November. The way the last few weekends have went I'd bet if you ask my wife she would say I I've been acting like I was 21.
grin.gif
grin.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Sask,

You'll know you're really aging when your kids buy you a nose and ear trimmer for your birthday
grin.gif

39 and holding here...at least for a few more months
waytogo.gif

NWBuck

[ QUOTE ]
18 here. Last year of high school before heading off to college, hopefully i'll still have time to bowhunt!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sureshot1-you will have plenty of time in college to bowhunt! That is when I started bowhunting, and I became so addicted that I seriously didn't graduate because of how much time I spent in the field during my last semester of classes!! Just take late morning classes and nothing past 3 in the afternoon for your fall semesters and you'll be fine! Or..take a light load of classes in the fall and a heavy load in the spring. I made the mistake of scheduling a class at 4 in the afternoon and I rarely ever made it once bow season started! Don't make it a habit of doing that though.
grin.gif

To answer the question at hand...I'm 28....going on 5. I used to be shaped kind of like this...
not_ripe.gif
....but am now kind of like this...
pineapple.gif

31045-cheers2.gif

I think there needs to be an "Older Than Dirt" club on this site. Lets say it starts at 50. Oh wait, I won't qualify. Until May that is. I didn't stop to count but I think there were only half dozen or so of us curve busters. Age isn't as bad as you think it is. You forget all the stuff you used to be able to do. Least I think I forget, can't remember for sure though, if I forgot or not. Anybody seen my Fixodent?

The 'Bonker

I started on page 4 of this post and had to go all the way back to the first page to find someone older.
frown.gif
Who started this stupid post anyway.
grin.gif

I think I'll go lay down and rest.

[ QUOTE ]
I think there needs to be an "Older Than Dirt" club on this site. Lets say it starts at 50.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bonker, older than dirt don't mean much. I can make compost in under six months. What do ya got at the end of composting? Dirt! I guess you added the qualifier after 50, so we can go with that
grin.gif

Just turned 31 last month. I know what River Bottom Boy is saying about late to bed and early to rise not being an option anymore!
sleeping.gif

Bryan Adams wrote a song about the summer of the year I was born "Summer of 69". For those of you who passed Algebra I &amp; II that puts me at 36. For the older respectable elders of this site perhaps the following age grouping would work:

1-15: Buttons
16-29: Baskets
30-49: Popers
50 + : Booners
Who ever doesn't fit this could be a non-typical.
OZ

Clockin in at 21 here...22 in about 3 months...now that the drinkin age has been reached my daughters graduations about the next best thing I get to look forward to but thats still not for another 16 years...man thats crazy to think about.

Thefrgt10

Back