Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ahhh...what a comfortable seat

T

thegeneral

I just noticed something weird tonight. Every deer i have shot with my bow (all 4 of them) I have shot while sitting down. All of our stands have seats in them and I have never stood up to shoot. I suppose I'm too worried about movement or something. Anyone else do this?

General,
First of all, get rid of your picture, your scaring my children! Second, the last deer I shot, I was sitting crosslegged in your stand and
rambo.gif
at 30 yds. Nice buck too, I guess he was only 143 gross but not bad.
That buck doesn't compare to your
frown.gif
23 gross kill you had last year in my stand. I guess good things happen to those who wait. Good luck to ya.

The general will get his big one soon!
wstupid.gif

BT

Hey Big Timber, I may sit while I shoot, but at least I don't squat while I pee. My buck last year went 120, for the record. (If your're talking about my shotgun kill, that was strictly for meat, so your poor butt could get a good meal) Now go to bed before I come over and fling an arrow through your computer.

Hey scary,
This isn't a chat forumn. Please refrain from name calling and accusations. I realize you are jealous because you took a 3 point buck last year, but this is your own fault. If you would of waited like I told you, you would have been more successful. Good luck this year and please, refrain from shooting bucks that appear to be does. Thank- You.

BT

Big Timber=Big Bucks

First of all TheGeneral, the last time I checked you don't have any arrows left, they have all been eaten by hay
cussing.gif
because you had to go
icon94.gif
with your bow and try to practice rambo
rambo.gif
at 80 yards. And second of all you did not shoot that deer just for meat, if I recall right you thought it was Eric
wstupid.gif

General,
Looks like you've been
beerchug.gif
too many beers tonight. It appears that you will have a
madgo_ron.gif
in the morning. On the way to gaurd you'll be
rambo.gif
yourself for drinking that much. Just don't get stuck in the
icon94.gif
all week. You may be
confused_em8.gif
about whitetail but you sure can
flaming.gif
one. Have a good weekend and don't
smokin.gif
too much. Try and avoid
cussing.gif
-ing at your platoon because it just makes them mad. Yours truly,

BT

Big Time

BT

uh yeah. so anyway, seems us students are the only ones left awake tonight. Big Timber and Bone Crusher, I'll deal with you when I get back. see you next week. good luck with big buckwheat and his twin.

Top Bottom