Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AIRASSAULT'S 2013 season in a nutshell

Thanks again fellas

That's cool you got that button buck out. I hate seeing pics like that. Glad he made it. Very cool season and pics.
So u think the button buck was ok ongoing and also, how did the corn do that you fenced off?

I think the button buck is fine.. I watched him run a 1/4 mile or so across a cut corn field and disappear into some trees.. As long as he didn't get shot in the remainder of the gun season. He did have a cut on his belly and was bleeding a little bit and I'm not sure if that was from the fence or if he had been hit with a slug.. I did check for a blood trail leading up to him though and didn't see any. Hopefully I get to meet up with him in 4 or 5 yrs again :) The corn didn't do the best. When I burned it with RU, i planted new rows and then everything grew and it ended up being pretty over crowded. It still produced quite a few ears though. I think the deer and squirrels just finished it off this past week or so. I get 10-15 deer at any given time on a regular basis in it but from what I saw yesterday evening there is a group of about 30 in my immediate area and I've got the only food plot close by that I know of, so it's getting hammered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom