Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Albia Buck

UNI Buck

I'm just curios if anything has been solved, about the Albia buck or if anyone has heard anything new. Has anyone heard of its sheds being found or anything? I sure hope he's still running around.

UNI buck,
my dad said that someone had hit in shotgun season and never found it.too bad

i've heard that it's still alive and kicking! Aren't rumors great!
smile.gif

there have been every rumor you could possibly imagine. I would bet that if someone does in fact know he is alive it will not be posted on here.

Interestingly I have held in my hands sheds very nearly as impressive. They were picked up in 2000 and 2001. These sheds have somewhat broomed droptines. The buck had longgggggg club drop tines last fall when missed by a bowhunter at 40 yards.I also know of another huge nontypical in southeast Iowa.

hunt iowa
do you have any pictures, or information like who owns it , what do they score ect.?
they sound like awsome sheds.

[This message has been edited by Youngbuck (edited 03-30-2002).]

i do have photos and score sheets and all the info but am not going to post anything.

The owner will make those decisions. I would love to post them but after the Albia fiasco it will not be by my hand. There have been pictures of two of them on the net all ready on a different site. There are two antlers from one side and one match of the other side.

The owner of the same side missed a shot at 40 yards this season with a bow. The sheds are somewhat broomed on the drop tines.When he was shot at he had not broomed them and they were very clubby. He is believed to be over 270.

Top Bottom