Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ALL FOR $$

Limb,
Being serious here, is this a loophole or is it party hunting? My guess would be a loophole for party hunting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My guess would be a loophole for party hunting. </div></div>

Correct. You want to give me $2,000 I would be happy to follow you around for a week and tag your buck... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It's a crazy law? You have NR's that show up every year with a doe tag in their pocket, kill a buck, and have the landowner tag it.

It doesn't seem fair.

I only come down to bowhunt, and ONLY if I have a buck tag, and the way your current laws are it is every three years for the zone I hunt.

But dont be mad at me if Iowa becomes like Illinois, and offers many more NR bowhunting buck tags, cause I would like to hunt Iowa every year.

I apply every spring, if I draw, Im there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Correct. You want to give me $2,000 I would be happy to follow you around for a week and tag your buck... </div></div>
Ditto what he said. Im happy just shooting does.

Top Bottom