Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

All Jacked Up!!!

Wiggleworm

Here are a few pics of a couple of bucks that I plan on meeting in person in the future. WHat do you think they will score? The first four pics is a buck that was under my stand this past sat morning at 7:30 while I was attending another stand. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif The last two are of a buck Ive only got two pics of so far. I hope he becomes a regular. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
08_trail_pics_098.jpg
08_trail_pics_075.jpg
08_trail_pics_069.jpg
08_trail_pics_065.jpg
08_trail_pics_088.jpg
08_trail_pics_089.jpg

you have to upload the pics to the internet first.. it wont work it you try to take them straight from your hard-drive like you did

Holy red burgandy horns batman.. that buck is sweeeeet! The frist buck is sweet also but lacking a little in some areas... plenty of points tho!

Ya, they are long... and why does he look like a high maintenance
SASK buck... Horns all smoooooth and shiny from they way the flash hits them... Damn! .... You better smack that dude! Hell I'll put you in one of my stands for that guy... Luuuuv them dark horns!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last buck is a stud!

Why are his legs so long? </div></div>Maybe He's part Horse! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Thats the one Im going to target I've determined. I love them choclate racks.

Last buck is a tank, either one of them would be eating a hammerhead if they walked by.

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here are a few pics of a couple of bucks that I plan on meeting in person in the future. </div></div>

That'd be a good plan. Good luck and be sure to share the harvest photos. Those dudes are big.

Wow I agree, what a pair! I gotta say I love the dark rack though but either one would make the ticker beat out of rythym for a few minutes for sure!

GREAT BUCKS. Too bad you were at another stand! I would like to see him in the harvest forum after you tape him at over 170!

Good luck with either of them.

Top Bottom