Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

All-Time Best Buck

Bowhuntingboy

Here is my all-time favorite buck! I also like the fact that it came from my homestate.

http://www.whitetails.com/art189.html

Minnesota Monarch
No. of Points: 34

I think he's the greatest of all-time, must've been smart to have never been shot. Only the sheds were found. He was a true survivor.

Any disagreements to this being the all-time best buck that we have knowledge of, shot or not shot? I think the mere fact that he could grow that big and survive simply makes him the best buck the world of hunting has knowledge of. Of course, there probably have been bigger and smarter that we don't even know about. One can only imagine what those crowned ghosts may have looked like.
tongue.gif

I just purchased the No#1 replica of this buck. Brass stamped with the owners name (who is also the finder of these giant sheds) and "no#1 of 20". This is an original Klause Lebrekt replica. Ya.., I like the deer. Picking it up Saterday!

dc240nt,
wow, that is very cool. If you don't mind my asking... how much does a replica like that run? A buck like that is always motivation to keep hunting in hopes of seeing a monster like that someday.

[ QUOTE ]
Any disagreements to this being the all-time best buck that we have knowledge of, shot or not shot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose there would be a wide variety of opinions on what is the greatest buck of all time. If you look around this site long enough, I think you'll find some posts about a couple of deer that would get my votes.

I believe the "hole in horn" buck was found dead, and was supposedly hit by a train. I am pretty sure I had read that somewhere atleast.

i myself, really like the "crab claw" buck, a close second would be the james rath buck

Top Bottom