Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Allison's Robion Hood

bowman

Super Moderator
Allison was pretty excited with this. 20 yards and her first Robin Hood! Last year in school she had a teacher that would tease a boy in her class, another hunter, saying that Allison kills bigger bucks than him and shoots better than him. He started a cracking Chuck Norris style jokes using Allison's name instead talking about how she can do anything outdoors. It made her feel pretty good but I'll bet the boy wasn't thrilled with it.:D

She turns 14 in 2 weeks, man it is going way too fast! Here she is with her first ever Robin Hood.

1040-alli_s_robinhood.jpg

Sweet shooting Allison :way: I'm staring down the big 5-0 (OK...a few years to go yet) and have yet to have one...congrats!!!

And yes Dad, you're right. They grow up waaaaay too fast. Seems like our 3 were in diapers just a few short years ago, and now 1 gone and the other 2 getting really close...enjoy the good times while you can. The day when the house goes silent of kids is definitely not something I'm looking forward to...

NWBuck

Well Done Allison. I'm not the greatest shot in the world nor the worst but have yet to have a Robin Hood in 33 years of hunting & practicing. Very cool young lady.

Yeh Wayne that's pretty cool and everything but your not seeing the big picture. Now on top of all the expence that girls are famous for you will be buying more arrows. Might wanna be tweek her sight every other day or so.............;)

Top Bottom