Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Alright guys, Who's s with me, November 19th, and still grinding this season out

Trapshooter1

Lotta buddies called it quits awhile ago. And here I am, I'm probably in my best spot, doe bedding all around, a good west south west wind. Neighbors just took 350 acres of corn out. And I believe we might start to break out off lockdown these last days. Who else is with me still grinding this one out??.

I'm with ya. Just like the past 3 years. I've had some great encounters this time of year but it is definitely tough. Good luck.

Me. Corn is still all around. We think that is where they are.

No go on the pics. Looks like I'll have to do an app thing. Smart phone is too smart for me.

Been out all day. Best morning I have had all year. Saw over 20 deer and half were bucks. 1 shooter and 2 on the boarder. Chasung and 2 bucks squated off, but 1 turn and ran pretty quickly. But, nothing since 10. Looking forward to the last hour, hopefully they reverse course and come back by. Good luck.

I too have been out all day. 6-7 bucks by 830 and a few does. My #1 deer came through with a doe at 745. He was 60yds and of course wasn't about to leave his prize!I moved at noon to where they came from. I haven't saw a deer since. This is the 4th all day sit in a row! By far the best stretch ive had since oct 26th. In the last 4 days ive seen 3 mature bucks on their ft, 2 of which i could have attempted to shoot. Best of luck to all those still out and good hunting!

Best time of year imo. Depending on scenario I guess too. “Everyone” is Burnt out. Happens every year by now. 5-6 days and most “men” I know gotta call it a wrap or take a break. :) ;). I get it- it’s hard on mind & body and sitting still all day isn’t what the body is used to. But - This is tremendous time of year. I’d rather hunt right NOW for old mature bucks than 1st week in November when 1-3 year olds are running around like crazy.

Get out!!! Bucks that were locked up in 1st main wave of hot does now have to look a lot harder for the next one. Why this is a great time to see a new deer or a cruising mature buck.

A beautiful evening and a beautiful sunset out here. And a beauty buck that just cruised right by with no intentions of stopping to check out my new broadheads. I'm going to go rub my head on a tree now.

Let's get it done team #7
Knocked down a buck and a doe today for team #7. Nothing big but I got a little blood thirsty, maybe 130.It was my last archery hunt of the year in kansas and its been pretty tough until today, so i figured i better try to kill something. Planning to upgrade the buck during shotgun season, so i’ll wait to post a score in a couple weeks.

My son and I were out grinding it out with you guys... saw a few does but nothing within shooting distance for him. I wanted him to shoot today. First season for him and he hasn’t had a good chance to shoot yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the best days to kill the big old bruisers. I killed a nice one Saturday in the wind. I’ll take late November over early every year. Keep at it boys

Still out all weekend after rain stopped Saturday morning. Getting tired but now find myself working and trying to figure out when I am going next. Haven't ever shot one this late but going to keep trying until get it done!

Keep at it! Took my son out last night. He picked wrong stand. Had 2 shooters right under my stand, 1 of which was the 2nd largest buck I've ever seen on the hoof. Largest buck I've ever seen, and missed, was also this time period. Both bucks looked tired and worn down but out cruising for doe solo with plenty of light left.

Top Bottom