Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Alright , tell the truth.......

who placed some good money bets thinking that there was NO WAY IN HELL that T250 would live to see 1,000 posts in under a year ( I can't beleive you all kept me)/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Well I just looked down and bout pooped myself! It's been a rollercoaster of wildlife emotions with you all.. thanks to the ones that have stuck in there with me, I promise to keep pumping out the good stuff for great reading and learning for all to enjoy,(single tear under left eye) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif.....

Thanks again, Ryan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the good stuff for great reading and learning </div></div>

Not sure about that /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif haha. I'll admit its been entertaining to say the least.

I didn't think you'd last that long, or have the will power to post 1000 times in a year thats a hell-a-lot of typing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who placed some good money bets thinking that there was NO WAY IN HELL that T250 would live to see 1,000 posts in under a year</div></div>

Good thing I'm not a bettin man.....

Alright, Ryan - I'm not a betting person, but if I was . . . I probably would have bet against you. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif WIth that said, I'm glad you are still here, and I hope you stay around for a long time. I don't much care about a person's past, because the present and future are a lot more important. In the not-so-distant past, you tended to rev things up a notch or two on the site. Truth is, I don't have much patience for that part, but I sure do like the photos that you share here. You have a passion for hunting and fishing, and that is a good set of credentials for being a part of this site. Thanks for toning it down a bit, and thanks for what you contribute here.

You made it!
faint2.gif
Keep that good stuff comin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CamoMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truth is, I don't have much patience for that part, but I sure do like the photos that you share here.</div></div>

So....are you saying T250 is like that girl in school you didnt get along with, but she was very busty, and that made it worth while? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskbowhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CamoMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truth is, I don't have much patience for that part, but I sure do like the photos that you share here.</div></div>

So....are you saying T250 is like that girl in school you didnt get along with, but she was very busty, and that made it worth while? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Great Comparison!

Alright, I'll take a risk, and address this 'dangerous' analogy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif If that high-school girl was a non-stop jerk, the visual perks wouldn't make a lot of difference - I just don't have time for intentional-stupid. I know you're just having fun with this one, and that's fine, but I do want to be clear that people deserve a second (and occasionally a third or fourth) chance - as long as they are trying. Ryan has ruffled some feathers here, and so have a lot of others on this site. If someone can be civil, I don't understand why others want to keep stirring the pot. If someone screws up, deal with it then, and be done with it. You probably think I'm over-thinking this one(and maybe I am) but this is pretty similar to some real-life situations I'm involved in. Sometimes people are just mean . . . I don't want this to be one of those places where that's the case.

You've made some big statements and have shared a ton. I've enjoyed watching you fulfill goals that seemed too big to handle, but somehow you got it done. I like that you're not afraid to take a chance and put stuff out there.

Might have been a rocky start, but you've proven yourself in my mind.

It was great to finally meet you the other weekend, I hope the fish decide to cooperate a little better next time.

Tada. Amazing what you can get accomplished while procrastinating everything else that needs to be done /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You'd be alright if you would learn how to fish /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You'd be alright if you would learn how to fish /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

thats why he has to hire guides like me to put him on the muskies....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Just in case we all forgot what happened that day, let me refresh your memory.. This is what happens when you invite a sniper onto your boat /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Back to back Ski's in the face /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Muskies4-08004.jpg

Muskies4-08002.jpg

If $$$ was the guide, then why does it appear from the pictures that 250 was playing captain (look who's in the drivers seat) /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Boating multiple skis in a 10min window is tough on a guy.. I needed space, so they drug me to the back of the boat... i did'nt get to drive the Cadillac:)

Top Bottom