Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Always look forward to this at Christmas...

not to change the subject too much, but where in the heck is national lampoons christmas vacation?

Watched it twice last night after it started and now I've been up with the little man since 0530 and Ralphy just put on the pink bunny suit. It isn't Xmas without this movie! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Love it when he beats up Farkus!

I think most people can relate to at least one thing that happends in the movie thats why its so good..I had a bb come back and hit me between the lookers shooting a pigeons when i was ten or so.And got my tongue stuck on some steel too. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Hate to call you guys out but the bully's name is Scut Farkas and "Fragile" must be Italian. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

A true A Christmas Story fan would have put 2 + 2 together looking at my location also.

Grew up watching that movie. Still love it. "If you come back Bart, you'll be pusing up daisies! Oh Ralphy you saved us!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to call you guys out but the bully's name is Scut Farkas and "Fragile" must be Italian. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

A true A Christmas Story fan would have put 2 + 2 together looking at my location also. </div></div>

I thought it was Scut and not Scott....hahaha...gotta wait another year now till it's on again. Classic for sure...

Top Bottom