Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Am I a computer moron?

BugleMIn

OK, so it took me 10 minutes to find the poll on the homepage. The homepage is wider than the settings for my monitor so I had to scroll over to see it. I never knew all that stuff on the right side of the screen was even there! I always just click on conference and go.

Then I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to vote. I click on voting booth and it takes me to a page but there is no place to cast a ballot. I hopped around for a few minutes trying to vote and said forget it!

Then I looked at the number of voters for the current poll and the previous polls and figured out I ain't the moron I thought I was, with 900 members in the prime of the deer season only a small percentage ever voted. I figure it's because, like me, they couldn't figure out how or something is broken.

Sorry bud, the format is a bit out of the ordinary but so are we
smile.gif

The HomePage has so many features that could be utilized. When things slow down we are hoping to see more and more of the HomePage goodies used.

As always we appreciate your input!

Iowa Whitetail

OK so how do you vote on this poll? I had the same experience as BugleMin, I could not figure how to vote. When I clicked on voting booth I got the same page with no way to select an answer. I am not nearly done yet, still have bow, shotgun, and late antlerless tags to fill.

Top Bottom