Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

American Outdoors Archery Shop

joed

I have driven passed the shop near Mt. Pleasant dozens of times but never had the time to stop in. I had time today and spent an hour with Sam and Judy. They truly have forgotten more about whitetail deer than I know. If you have the time it is worth the stop.

Sam does know a thing or two about deer. If he could get past some of the tooting of his own horn I would spend more time in there. he Is genuinely a good guy but sometimes he can be a little much to handle. if I need something in a pinch I know I can count on him to get me what I need.

Sam does know a thing or two about deer. If he could get past some of the tooting of his own horn I would spend more time in there. he Is genuinely a good guy but sometimes he can be a little much to handle. if I need something in a pinch I know I can count on him to get me what I need.

:D Well I guess If I ever shot 2 or 3 deer close to 200" .. I'd be tooting on a horn as well!!! :way: Probably even post my face in the PMA forum!! :thrwrck: Sam's a great guy!! He knows what he knows! Makes people that don't know! But think they do.....Feel a little less .........KNOWFULL!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
I have gone to sam to do my bow work for 10 years pretty much since he has been open and he knows so much and as a young kid when i started going to him he made me a great shot and also gave me so many pointers when it came to deer if any young person just starting out needed help with shooting and deer in general that man knows his stuff and can dumb it up for a newbie

I have gone to sam to do my bow work for 10 years pretty much since he has been open and he knows so much and as a young kid when i started going to him he made me a great shot and also gave me so many pointers when it came to deer if any young person just starting out needed help with shooting and deer in general that man knows his stuff and can dumb it up for a newbie

X2..............

sometimes a fella just want to buy a few things, not hear about how great of a hunter someone is. I know a handful of people that have killed a few 200"ers but I don't have to hear about it everytime I talk to them. I said he knows a lot about deer. he raises them so I would hope so. he is a nice guy but sometimes it can be a bit much

Top Bottom