Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ammish KIll Monster

I just got an update on the deer in question and they had it rough scored from two or three places and say its about a 230 or so. Threr are pictures hanging in the local tire shop but I havent seen them. As for poaching dont let the black hats fool you, I can tell you a few things:) But I dont know about this one! Steve

Come on be nice !! They do bathe and use deodorant. As for the beards yes that looks like a Brush pile !! How i know is last year i hunted Vanburen county with Amish. They do not MOUNT any thing, they all display them in the pole barns !

I heard it was a road kill. Ran it over with a horse and buggy /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Congrats to whoever shot it!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longbow55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you mean horse and buggy, It was a Artic Cat prowler as
seen on the commercial. </div></div>

Smile_For_The_Camera.jpg

I've seen the pics very nice deer it has a 10in. and 11 in. drop 25 scoreable points and green scored at 236 by the dnr. And the rumors are wrong about being poached it was legaly shot with a long bow..The pics are being held by request of the lucky guy that shot it. Hopefully they will be released soon.

Congrats to him. Hey wait do they have computers??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I might be wasting my breath. Anyway I'd love to see it. Probably will at the classic.

DNR said rough guess mid 240s. Made a trip to the station . They had a scanned pic poor quality. Its BIG ! It is a bow kill, the kids brother shot a 180s buck too ! I'll see if they will let me take a pic of both. Guess they are getting tired of showing it to people !

Top Bottom