Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

An awesome video....

Jethro

Don't forget to take the time to thank and send a prayer to our service men & women half way around the world during your time in the hunting woods this fall. Makes the bickering about shooting a doe or a buck seem like such a small thing here back home. Regardless of what animal we hunt or how, I also teach my kids to just be thankful we have the freedom to be able to go hunting and enjoy everything the U.S.A. has to offer.

This was sent to me in an email;

"This is a new and awesome video. Three soldiers
wrote the song and put this together in their
'free time' over 'there'. The singer needs a
Recording Contract when he comes home! This is
a small way we can show our troops we support
their efforts, their sacrifice and that of their
families. Please pass this on.

Send this around the country to as many people
as you can.

This is absolutely awesome!"

Click below...

http://g.dwgsee.com/wake/index.htm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RageintheCage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">god bless america and r troops</div></div>
2thumbs.gif

Great song! Puts things into perspective for sure. We are very lucky over here. Thanks to all who are serving or have served in our military and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great song! Puts things into perspective for sure. We are very lucky over here. Thanks to all who are serving or have served in our military and GOD BLESS AMERICA! </div></div>

Rock On!

Land of the free only as long as it remains the home of the brave...

Thank you soldiers; thank you veterans.

When I was playing baseball in the minor leagues, I would pray during every Star Spangled Banner and give thanks for the very ground I stood on...that I was free because of some very brave men.

Great post /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom