Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

An Important Message

A

Admin

All,

As the Iowa deer season winds down, atleast for the majority of hunters, I want to make some comments about this site.

Since 1998 I have attempted to give everyone a forum to express there opinions, share there hunting stories/photo's and in my case, express my passion for hunting/photographing the Iowa whitetail.

We all come from different backgrounds, work hard at our jobs, care about are family and try to make things work so we can go hunting a week or two out of the year.

The differnces that we have need to be looked at "constructively" and not taken personally. I feel the world changed on 9/11/01 and we have become a better country for it. We need to show everyone that this is true in our own little way. Try to think about what you type or say to a fellow member and by all means you need to understand my 10 year old son reads every post and try's to understand "why".

I have been told that I am a forever optimist and as hard as it is for me to understand things I disagree with, I try to be careful with my words in response.

I appreciate everyone who has ever visited the site, posted a message, sent a photo, stopped and said "hi", advertised on the site, and really I want to thank those who help get things started. All good people with different views and thoughts.

This Conference is for everyone that wants to discuss and share there love of hunting the Iowa whitetail.

As always thanks for visiting! I hope you have a safe Hoilday Season and get a chance to sit in the woods and enjoy the great outdoors.

Tony L. Hough, Founder - iowawhitetail.com -

twodoes.jpg

Top Bottom