Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

And this guy serves on the MDNR that is sad!!!!!

Re: And this guy serves on the MDNR that is sad!!!

I was preparing to send an email to the guy since his email is listed on the bottom of the report. Then I saw that there had been 189 comments posted on the webpage alone!! I figure, he got a ton of emails, and I hope they all let him have it! What a moron, and that just once again shows how junky a lot of the press is. He wrote, they published it!!!

I bet the other DNR officers are ready to attack him in meetings!

This is a prime example of a misinformed activist trying to take away from ethical hunters the best know way to control the deer population.

maybe in maryland they aren't quite the skilled marksmen that we have around here in iowa, that's my only guess as to why this fool wrote that
jester.gif
evil.gif
jester.gif

He's not a DNR member; he is a commission member that is probably appointed by the Legislature. They oversee what happens in the State as far as the DNR & outdoor issues go. If you want to bash the DNR at least know what you're talking about first.
Maggs

OK on a serious note i dont have a problem with the dnr at all. It is just that they and i have not had the best relationship. and no im not a trouble maker when it comes to outdoor type activities. Maybe it's just my luck.
wall.gif

[ QUOTE ]
maybe in maryland they aren't quite the skilled marksmen that we have around here in iowa, that's my only guess as to why this fool wrote that
jester.gif
evil.gif
jester.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you guys have no idea the number of idoits we have to deal with out here. This guy lamp shows up every year the week before bowseason opens.

Top Bottom