Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

animal rights activist charged with terrorism

hillrunner

PMA Member
Animal Rights Activist Makes Court Appearance
An animal rights activist pleaded innocent in Wisconsin to domestic terrorism charges. Peter Daniel Young made the plea during a short hearing in US District Court.

Prosecutors say Young and an accomplice freed more than 7,000 mink from farms in Iowa, South Dakota and Wisconsin in 1997. Young eluded authorities for more than seven years before he was captured in California earlier this year after a shoplifting arrest.

More than 30 animal rights activists were in the courtroom to support Young, who faces more than 80 years in prison.

Authorities say he is a member of the Animal Liberation Front, an animal rights group that is considered a growing terrorist threat.

Sweet, I hope he gets all 80 years. Somebody needs to start showing these people that they can't run around and disobey every single law. Throw the book at him.

Do a little search for "Animal Liberation Front" on the net and do some reading.
blush.gif
Wow!

Yes, I think most of those mink were hit by cars or couldn't fend for themselves and died, if I remember right. A lady who shows dogs said that these people hate dog shows as they see them as 'exploitation.' Activists opened kennels at a show she was at and many dogs ran out onto the interstate and were killed and drivers were injured. One girl even threw tacks into the show ring and they became imbedded into the dogs paws. They really love animals all right...
mad.gif

Most that I have met are Card Carrying Wackos. It is difficult to reason with them on any issue whatsoever.

I know the fellow from northeast Ia that I think this relates to. Some were run over and some were just running around as you can imagine just being let out. These people are radical to say the least in some of the stuff they do, plus it sounds like he is a thief? Lowlife

[ QUOTE ]
Do a little search for "Animal Liberation Front" on the net and do some reading. Wow!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is some crazy stuff
shocked.gif

Top Bottom