Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another 200"er falls to stick and string

My orginal guess when he sent me cell phone pics right after he found him was 186.. Trust me, pics don't do this thing justice. He has 6" bases and 20" of abnormals as a mainframe 12.. Pretty cool deer.

Figured that was the case...was more comparing it to Ironwood's Typical 12, which although it doesn't have the junk, looks longer, taller, wider, heavier, etc. and scores low 180's gross according to Mike's story. I saw a pic of buck a friend a couple of days ago and couldn't imagine why he'd have let the arrow go, and then saw a second pic and couldn't imagine why he wouldn't, so I understand that some pictures just don't show the whole story. Congrats again to the lucky hunter :way:

NWBuck

Congrats on a stud buck! As for the rage comment there are plenty of things that could factor in to that, but not on this post! Congrats again!!!!!!

Awesome buck and great lesson learned on the angling shot. Crazy! Please pass along a big congrats.:way:

Ok so I finally made it on here to Iowawhitetail.com. I never made it on here before because I never had a deer or anything worth showing off. Thank You to my buddy who posted my buck on here and Thank You to everyone who gave me a Congrats on the buck of a lifetime. Thanks Again!

Ok so I finally made it on here to Iowawhitetail.com. I never made it on here before because I never had a deer or anything worth showing off. Thank You to my buddy who posted my buck on here and Thank You to everyone who gave me a Congrats on the buck of a lifetime. Thanks Again!

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!! :drink1:

What a brute!!

I still avoid cattle pastures if possible....been my experience great bucks are killed off cattle pastures, but they are next to farms that have no cattle....deer start to really use those cattle farms when the cattle are moved off/rotated in my experience...

Awesome buck but that could happen with any head with a strong quartering away shot. Regardless it looks like the rage did exactly what it was supposed to and put a great deer on the ground. Congrats!

Congrats man that is so awesome. Gives some of us guys that don't have all the monsters on the wall a little ray of hope that it will be us next. Well Done.

That's an awesome buck! Awesome photos taken as well.

Question...how did the blades on the rage look after the deflection? We're they bent, dull? Just wondering because I just had some "tough luck" on a buck I arrowed opening day of rifle season in WI. Hit the buck and as he ran off I could see through my binos what looked like a good entry hole...looked for 2 days. Nothing. Absolutely sick to my stomach loosing this buck. 145-150" 8 pt.

Top Bottom