Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another BBQ post.........MMMMMMMMMMMM

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
im a huge venison fan, in fact, i prlly eat beef 3-4 times a year....... but beef steaks are SOOOOOOO good!!!

Mom came and hung out with the little guy for a few days and brought us a few steaks.....

seriously, this changed my life!!!

grilled veggies,
Yellow, Red and Green Peppers, one purple Onion, and a tomatoe grilled in Lawry's and Olive Oil!!!!! SOOOO good.....
veggies.JPG

Fresh Fruit.......MMMMMMMMMMMM
Fresh_Fruit.JPG

im drooling while i re-live this.....
Steak_and_veggies.JPG

You have no idea how good this was........
Im in love.....
T-Bone.JPG

Summer is great!!!!!!!!!!

The steaks look good, but what is with the glass of wine????

Are you entertaining Elton John or what????

Real men drink ice cold beer with their steak.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you and your boyfriend enjoy your wine? Or is that a wine cooler? </div></div>

Im sorry if your taste hasnt matured enough to appreciate a good glass of Melot........

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Melot........
</div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif
over-sight on my behalf........

(im an idiot)

Merlot
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Those steaks look great but the pork shoulder that's going on the smoker Friday is REALLY going to rule. Let's see that's about......12 hours of drinking (beer)/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif just to be sure it's perfect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
(im an idiot)

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Bingo. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

The steaks look good, as for the Merlot, i would have gone with a nice Chianti and some fava beans.

I see a major big problem with this.....

GAS GRILL AND WINE! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

MESQUITE KINGSFORD CHARCOAL IN A WEBBER KETTLE AND A WHISKY/WATER DUDE!/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
(im an idiot)

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Bingo. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

I'll second that. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Better watch it though along with that pony keg he might bring his glass of wine when he rolls on down to do his business. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That picture of Thomas chewing on that bone is priceless. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Anybody else notice who got the biggest steak?

I realize that I don't know you, but I always see people on this site pokin fun at you and I just couldn't help myself. Seems like your a good sport about it and truthfully, I've been known to push little kids out of the way to get to the buffet line.
I LOVE FOOD!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: niteboy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I LOVE FOOD!!</div></div>

Don't we all?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: niteboy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've been known to push little kids out of the way to get to the buffet line.
I LOVE FOOD!! </div></div>

You too!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buckshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that steak didnt have a chance. </div></div>

Its like shooting deer in a high fence....a sure thing /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Top Bottom