Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ANOTHER DES MOINES WORLD RECORD

shackdaddy

ive really seen the unbelievable..... this turkey resides in the des moines city area and i have video and pics of him from the last 30 years.... he weighs atleast 300 pounds.... he has 22 beards the longest being 14 ft. long..... i know there is a secret society who is trying to protect this animal.... if anyone and i mean anyone has any info on this bird let me know.... if you dont i will give the location of the bird so the secret society never gets him.... if you want to remain anonymous email me at [email protected]

this guy has lost his mind..........

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I love it Shack, hope you bag him before Thanksgiving you can feed your entire city!

I agree 100%

He has lost it...

I know all about this bird!!!

He is Big and Yellow and likes to play with kids!!

He also has a stiking resemblance to the lead guitarist from ZZ Top!!

Watch out cause if you try to take this bird you may tick off the Count!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

here is somthing funny,
i watched a fox squirrel kick the living day lights out of a black lab once in DM.....
thing had to weigh 25 lbs......
they sure grow em big down in the big city!!!!

big ol bushy tails!!!
and i hear the wabbits have fangs like Sabertooth.....

watch out, lock your women and kids inthe basement and watch out!!!!

Shack I had video footage of him first so if you even come close to touching that bird you're going to have problems.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You seem to be the only one kicking themselves.

just sayin'.

If you are unaware of how wrong you are I can attempt to 'dumb it down' for you as so you can comprehend it all.

LOL... Oh this put me over the edge... Now Im seriously laughing and my gut is really starting to hurt...

Ohhhh...

Dean

ahh satire is amazing. sometimes satire like this will have more of an impact than the name calling from the other post! well done and thumbs up!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I know you seen it and if you know whats good for you keep you're mouth shut or you'll pay.You're grandchildrens grandchildren will feel the wrath.You have no idea who you're jacking with Mister! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom