Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Giant, this one in Lewis

WillBates

IMG957229951.jpg

This is the 200+ deer that people keep talking about over by
Lewis Iowa. Supposeldy taken by the cemetary. Idk for sure thats
what I was told. I know the people that supposedly took this one

Anyone have this on a trailcam?

Nobody around Lewis has trail cameras really. Maybe by the rock Quarry or to the south by the river. There's also the public land around there...I know there's like 2 places I've been shed hunting at one of them.

I know the public land well. Ive taken care of it for 3 years with the conservation board during the summer. Its good ground. The cemetary is next to Hoffmeisters ground which I know of only 1 person having permission, and the people who supposedly shot it dont. The truth will surface soon enough

WillBates said:
I know the public land well. Ive taken care of it for 3 years with the conservation board during the summer. Its good ground. The cemetary is next to Hoffmeisters ground which I know of only 1 person having permission, and the people who supposedly shot it dont. The truth will surface soon enough

Haters gonna hate. It was shot where the dirt road t's off to the east. On the ground that the shooter owns.

:way:
Haters gonna hate. It was shot where the dirt road t's off to the east. On the ground that the shooter owns.

No hate at all. I know them well. Im happy for them. I cant believe a hog like that was hiding around Lewis. Everybody is in shock lol

kjohn15 said:
Nope this one was not on any of my cams. Sorry I knew the original location was either wrong or illegally taken. I am in a much better mood after discovering it was taken legally. Get over it

Not sure what you mean by get over it? Usually big deer people see on trail cams earlier in the year so I was wondering if anyone had seen him. Just like you had been watching the smaller one for a year.

I hunt 2 miles from where he was supposedly shot, never saw this buck and neither did my cameras. Doesn't surprise me he was in the area though. I just hope one of the many groups that drive the deer with trucks didn't shoot him, would make me sick!

Top Bottom