Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another head scratcher....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
With the recent post about the country act Montgomery & Gentry I thought I would share this item that I saw on ebay....

It is a pen raised buck that they are estimating will score in the 160-170's. They show pictures of it and if you are the winning bidder you get to step in there and kill it....

This just does not seem right to me....

Mark...

Kill a pet....

Not only am I amazed that the current bid is over $4K with the reserves still not met, I'm even more amazed that 26 people have bid on this deer. I hope they don't call themselves a true hunter.

Livestock.

Shooting cows in a pasture. It would be fun to hear the stories that the winning bidder makes up. Wonder if the taxidermist will fix the hole in his ear from the ear tag...

I know a guy who raises whitetails. He sold one to a "outfitter" for $5K. Wonder what the "outfitter" charged???
confused.gif

People will find shortcuts in everything they do, but in this case the word hunting should not be used.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if the taxidermist will fix the hole in his ear from the ear tag...

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing Limb!! How would you explain that? "Well on my first shot it hit his ear! See the slug hole!!"

It says the seller's name is Thunder Ridge. Isn't there a Thunder Ridge Outfitter here in Iowa?

Lance,
There is a Thunder Ridge in Iowa but no way would they sell a penned hunt. They just pimp the deer in Iowa...
grin.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound like I was accusing anybody of anything. That wasn't my intention.

[ QUOTE ]
Livestock.

Shooting cows in a pasture. It would be fun to hear the stories that the winning bidder makes up. Wonder if the taxidermist will fix the hole in his ear from the ear tag...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we have had this conversation once before. Something to do with PARK tags er yea that was it.
angel.gif

Nice Limb, I thought that was between us.

Its starting to become clearer though, Critter was there, but only got to film the hunt. While he wanted to be in front of the camera, he came up short in the tag department.
grin.gif

ya know.... I've seen this pic and what it originally looks like and laughed my a$$ off..... I took a drink of water right before I saw this... needless to say, water came out my nose.
someone is good with photoshop and has too much time on their hands.
the arms are a dead giveaway it's a fake ;-)

Top Bottom