Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another history buck exploded in size

This post is a little late. I have posted the 4.5 year old ten we've been watching since 2012. He ended up not growing a tremendous amount from 2012-2013. From 2013-2014 he blew up in mass and frame size, IMO anyways. I have referred to another deer that was in the same spot in 2012 as his "dad" (I know it most likely isn't really his dad.. They just are both huge and in the same area) I never thought the deer would show back up though. He only allowed us to get two pictures in 2012.. On with half of his rack out of the camera frame, and one triggered by the ten (when he was an 8) but he was too far in the background to see much. In 2013 he vanished. We did find his antler that was in the 2012 season picture at the end of the 2013 season a previous year set that was likely from 2011 or 2010. This summer the ten point had been showing up regularly. I assumed He was as good as it would get for me. I thought he would be the biggest deer I would ever get pictures of. A month ago I checked the camera and had 941 pictures.. Good start-usually have about half that. The first time the ten showed up he finally was with another deer but it was a little pedicle damage buck that I have watched since last year. The second time he came through was exciting.. I've said enough now I'll let the pictures take over!
IMAG0705_zps95d2087f.jpg

IMAG0699_zps55cbeeb9.jpg

IMAG0708_zps361b74ea.jpg

IMAG0706_zps51f0cf88.jpg

IMAG0695_zps5cb85da2.jpg
IMAG0685_zpsba304b2f.jpg

IMAG0719_zps4cb09128.jpg

IMAG0720_zps0aa207bd.jpg

This is in TN so they are pretty special to me. I like to post here because of the shed hunting forum, but figured you guys wouldn't mind seeing some out of state pictures too. The ten has a crazy big body frame. Even did at 2.5. I'm pretty excited to see what they look like when the testosterone has them bulked up.

Any ideas on score? He broke the drop off, but I don't have those pics in my photobucket. He is also missing a G3, but that happened before he showed up. How wide is he?

Top Bottom