Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another new bowhunter

Bingo529

Hey everyone.Glad to finally be on board.I've been reading and taking in all the posts on all topics and I have to say this site rules!I can't wait to get into some discussions.I love bowhunting and do so is S.W. Iowa.We have some awesome bucks down here although I am still waiting for my "DREAM" buck.Bowhunting may be done for the year but 3-d is starting soon.Hope to get to know some of you and see you at some shoots!

Welcome aboard!Where do you shoot 3D at?We have been starting to do some 3d shoot's close to home.We shot one in Marshalltown and it was awsome,one of the best shoot's I've ever been to.It's the best thing a guy can do to get ready for bow hunting.We plan on doing alot more of it in the coming year,maybe we can hook up sometime for a round.

Hi Buckhunter.I shoot mainly at Raccoon River Archery just north of Stuart.Have you ever shot there?It is an awesome course in my opinion.I also trip over to Atlantic on occasion.Would like to try some different ones.I heard Ames has a nice one also.

Top Bottom