Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Saskatchewan heavyweight

SaskGuy

I don't know this lady but she is a neighbour of my fried Cory. I posted a pic of Cory's son's buck on here awhile back. She shot this buck thise week during the firearms season. Any guess on the gross core. By the way, it's not real uneven, the right g2 is broken off, would have been better by 10" or so. I'd like to hear a guess or 2 on the gross score just for fun.
ChrissBuck013.jpg

I like the guesses so far guys, I'll bite and tell you. Gross unofficial score is just over 158". I know it is hard to guess on a deer that is way over 300 lbs. More often han not it is easy to underestimate a buck's size when they are mature like that. I once watched a realtree video where a guy passed up a 170 class buck up here b/c he thought it was around 150. The narrator wasted no time talking about the BIG Mistake he had made on the big bodied brute.
laugh.gif

Wow what a big boy. I experienced the same thing this year, the tape showed my deer was bigger than I thought, wish I could have weighed him.

Top Bottom