Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Shameless Plug

Sweet, now all I need is a boat to anchor it with!

Hey, it's slow, why not a "my bow is better than your bow" internet argument? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> BLOWtech! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Too true, they blow right through anything they are shot at.

Keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it.

My bow is better than yours.
neener_neener.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love lamp </div></div>

LOL!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: killer buck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill buy your bow for 250</div></div>

Read the add carefully, it's a 70lb draw weight. Why would you want a bow that you couldn't even pull back?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: killer buck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill buy your bow for 250</div></div>

Read the add carefully, it's a 70lb draw weight. Why would you want a bow that you couldn't even pull back? </div></div>

Perhaps he's just looking for a doorstop. Nice looking bow and a free bump. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: killer buck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill buy your bow for 250</div></div>

Read the add carefully, it's a 70lb draw weight. Why would you want a bow that you couldn't even pull back? </div></div>

yah thats exactly why you want to sell it old man!

Top Bottom