Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Voo Over

Ghost

Life Member
Just wanted to thank Hogie and Queen Hogie and everyone that helped make another great Rendezvous happen.

The weather and the shooting was great!

The kids and I had a great time and it was great to spend time with you guys again.

Hopefully someone didn't forget to pack the digital camera like I did!

I know there is one particular video clip that you will all enjoy seeing...
evil.gif

I had a blast catching up with the folks that showed up...missed the ones that didn't. Look forward to it again next year.

Moose you were miss informed.
grin.gif
Although he did win one game.

AGS,

I believe it was a 10.0, 10.0, 10.0.
grin.gif

I agree boys it was another good voo.

A highlight video should be posted soon.
wall.gif

Vman did you make a "splash" that I missed? Was a good Voo as always, just wish my cards had continued to stay as good as they were early... Good to see everyone who made it!! Looking forward to next year!
waytogo.gif

I too had a great time. Where else can you shoot from 8:00 am until midnight, and then watch hunting videos with a lodge full of people unitl 3:00 am, only to start over again the next day. Great time, great people, great facility!!!!

Sounds like a great weekend. I was in Wisconsin, so couldn't make it. I'm pretty optomistic that Team Camo will be there next year.

Had an awesome time as usual, just wish I could have stayed a little longer. It looks like I missed out on some entertaining after-hours antics there! It was nice to put some faces with the names of those on this great site ... fun times!!
-Longspurs-

Top Bottom