Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Answer to Next World Record

jkratz5

Well I am not sure about this buck, but all I have heard is that it was takin in IL and it has the potential to be the next world record non-typical, It will be interesting to see.

4534McLean_Buck.jpg

shocked.gif
a lot of junk on that one - would like to see one from the front.

Pretty cool. Would like to see a score on that thing. Just by looking at it, it doesn't look like it could beat the louvsten buck. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Well I can tell you that deer would have smelled me after I dropped a load in my pants after seeing him coming towards me

Been trying to do a little more research to find out about this bad boy, I have read a million things already of course, from being a new bow world record to and actual world record, etc. etc.

I do know that the deer was taken near Bloomington, IL. That the hunter is a cop in that area.

One other thing that I have heard that I thought would be sweet is that the hunt is all on tape, I guess we will just have to wait to find out.

Big deer- but they must be talking about WR for bow. The Beatty buck looks like it has more mass and scored points(at least from that photo) to me.

World Record or not, it sure is a monster of a deer! Hopefully he got some better harvest photos of this buck though. I keep seeing pictures of big bucks and the guys are sitting in the back of their truck with them. Take the time to make your photos as best as they can possibly be, because in the long run if you didn't, you will wish you did.

That is an absolute monster of a deer, "the fever" may get me on him. I'm with Ghost on this one though, I think the world record bit may be a stretch. Not trying to take anything away from the deer, what an awesome trophy!!
shocked.gif

State record comes first. I don't think it has what it takes either, but side photos do tend to lie.

It's an awesome deer and I'm probably wrong but I've seen similar deer like this (personally) and they were all raised/grown on deer (steroid) farms and sold for hunting. There are now bucks that will score over 300".

The deer would be hunted ethically on large tracts of land. I was told that many of the hunters had no idea where the buck they shot came from.

Also wondering if this particular deer had any previous sightings by other hunters.

Sorry to be skeptical and I hope I'm wrong but it was the first thing to come to my mind when I saw the picture. It's out there.
confused.gif

Top Bottom