Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antelope decoy to borrow, buy or rent?

Liv4Rut

I know it is a long shot but I was just wondering if anyone had an antelope decoy or two laying around that I could borrow, buy or rent if they weren't going to be used. I am heading out between September 15th-18th and the budget is a little smaller this year since I can't sell my house up North. If you have anything, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Where are you hunting at? My son and me are hunting north of Gillette Wy. during the same week, so we will be useing ours. During that time we have had great luck with the folding decoy and the full size carry lite, but they get educated real quick.

Thanks Guys. Thomas has been generous enough to loan me his Mel Dutton Decoy which will be awesome for stalking. Thanks again Thomas!! We are going to give Nebraska a try. I am not much of an antelope hunter but I would imagine if you had a couple decoys spread out around your blind it couldn't hurt your chances. I may trace the outline of the Mel Dutton Decoy and then try to make some homemade ones as well. I see those out there quite often on the forums too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom