Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anti-hunters

Benelliblaster

Anyone ever had something like this happen? Yesterday i was walking to my stand after work. Have to walk down a gravel road about a mile, so this car comes around the corner and comes to a stop about 20 yds up the road from me and rolls down the window. The woman driving says "excuse me" so i walk up and say "yep whatchya need?" She replies "have you murdered anything yet?"... i say "ok, i know where this is going have a nice day" and keep walking. She screams out the window "yeah, your a piece of s*** a**hole!" And throws gravel blarin her horn. What the hell is wrong with people? I hope she drives by again when im draggin one.

Man that would tick me off! You did the right thing, you were the better person. I believe in karma and just wait she will be calling her insurance company after she hits one with her car.

hopefully next time she is driveing along one jumps out of the ditch and totals her car!!!

That's funny stuff! You did good, I don't think I could have kept from being at least a little sarcastic in that situation.

Oh there was plenty i wanted to say, dont think it would have done any good tho. Im sure shed be first in line for a bigmac. But of course thats different.

Dumb people, nice job keeping your composure.

hopefully next time she is driveing along one jumps out of the ditch and totals her car!!!

That would be hilarious. I would go make sure she was OK, then laugh right in her face and say ya dum b**ch, how ya like that....LOL

Benelliblaster said:
Anyone ever had something like this happen? Yesterday i was walking to my stand after work. Have to walk down a gravel road about a mile, so this car comes around the corner and comes to a stop about 20 yds up the road from me and rolls down the window. The woman driving says "excuse me" so i walk up and say "yep whatchya need?" She replies "have you murdered anything yet?"... i say "ok, i know where this is going have a nice day" and keep walking. She screams out the window "yeah, your a piece of s*** a**hole!" And throws gravel blarin her horn. What the hell is wrong with people? I hope she drives by again when im draggin one.

Should have got her plate number and turned her in for hunter harassment.

Crazy people out there. I used to have to deal with the daughter of a lady who let me hunt thier farm for 18 years for taking care of the property. She would walk through the woods at prime time screaming "run deer run". One occsion I had just arrowed a buck and when she seen all the blood she left in a hurry balling and cussing!

You did the right thing, its not like she is going to change your mind, nor you hers, so it would go nowhere fast trying to argue with someone ill informed and not in touch with nature and the natural process we all live in.

Top Bottom