Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antler Envy?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IW is a high class, top shelf outfit.</div></div>

I guess that makes me the lowest common denominator. I strive to be an underachiver and I think I overachive at it.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

But you overachieve underachievement with class. See how that works? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matchedset</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The outstanding members made me get a life membership. I used to look at other sites but everything is right here. I not only learned a chit load, but made some awsome friends along the way. If Ive said it once.......... Tha best money I ever spent.A big thanks to all who help make this site the best Whitetail site bar none!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

DITTO!!!!!!

Top Bottom