Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antlered Doe?..and a few other pics

Cyclone27

PMA Member
I pulled cards on Saturday and had a few bucks from last year finally show up. The first picture is of a buck that I named Gunslinger last year. He was a 2 1/2 year old up and coming stud 10 point last year (I don't have any pics right off hand) that I had a few encounters with during the season but obviously wasn't going to shoot. I am 85% sure it's him again this year but his rack didn't quite grow like I had hoped, however his body looks bigger than what I'd expect from a 3 1/2 year old.

These next two pics are of a deer that I am wondering if it is an antlered doe or just a very small buck. It usually isn't with a bachelor herd and more often shows up with does. That is the main reason for my belief that it may be a doe. I also have never seen a buck so small in the short time that I've been hunting (5 years) usually in their first year they at least have 4 or 5 inch spikes.

It is in the bottom right of the above pic.

Last is the buck that I've been following all summer. He is constantly in front of the camera and it's been fun to watch him grow!

Also I followed some advice and moved the camera this week to point away from the sun :cool:

Top Bottom