Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Antlered Doe and the "WTF Buck"

bowhuntr311

IowaWhitetail Addict
Alright guys. Let me know what you think.

I hung this cam last sunday, 60sec vid and 3min delay. Card full today :grin::drink2: SWEET! Get home and this is what I come across?

First is what Im guessing is an antlered doe with twin fawns. I had my cuddeback set to do vids aswell and I've got video of a fawn trying to milk? OR Am do I have pics of a good fatherly figure in the whitetail world :rolleyes:
picture.php

picture.php

Second is a buck with something on his head? The second I opened this picture, WTF came to my mouth.

picture.php

PS. Full size un-edited picture of the WTF Buck --> http://personalpages.uslink.net/~deanl/Copy%20of%20WTF%20Buck.JPG

Last edited:
The antlered doe could be possible, they definately seem imprinted on her/him. The object in the second pic is the back of the bucks right ear. Good pics.

Alright... I DONT think its the bucks ear. I think its a drop of water on the camera lens, or possibly falling in front of the lense.

I'd say doe, and without doubt the bucks ear in the second pic. The big picture shows it perfectly. Neat pics!!

Top Bottom