Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ANY ADVICE???

antlerfreak

me and a friend came up with a "device" Ill call it. for turkey hunting. Its something never seen before. Its really a diff. way of hunting them all together. weve been using it for about 4 years now and works better than anything you can buy on the market, decoys, calls, exc. exc. any way with not being able to tell you what it is, heres the prob. It works so well I decided to look in to getting a pattent for it. if you have ever looked in to it you already know theres alot to it. $$$ and time. so I figured I would look in to a company that does it all for you but takes a royalty check from what ever proffit it ends up making. the company I looked into was out of MN and they were very proffesional. they had high standards on what they invested there $$$ on. so I went through all the hoops to present my idea to them and it scored 181 out of 200. for this company to invest there money, ideas must score 185 or higher. they thought it was a great idea but it lacked in Demand. (supply and Demand). being as though turkey hunting is not nation wide, and the percentage of hunters in the areas of turkey hunting is to low. At any rate new Ideas are marketed every year. Ive gone down many roads persuing this and have found alot of dead ends. wandering if any one out there is familiar with this process and has good advice for me. I know the first question from everyone is what the heck is it. All I can tell you is it works I would say on 80% of birds at any time any place. I have multiple birds killed on video using this device. At some point if I cant get this thing going any where I will say screw it and post some video, so at least the idea is out there and can be marketed by someone.

Top Bottom