Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any coyote hunters?

Coyote hunting is great when it is super cold and there is alot of snow, they practically come in on a string everytime you set out the caller. It seems like these warmer winters haven't produced much success. My favorite spots to hunt them is on the edges of big switch grass fields. I have gotten many doubles sitting over grass fields
smile.gif

Shot one to pass the time while in a deer stand yesterday. It was cool to hear him yip and howl and spin circles when the arrow zipped through his shoulders
grin.gif

NWBuck

I started calling yote a couple of years ago with mouth calls. Its a blast to watch a group run right to you. The first time I called a group of four showed up in about one minute.
180class anytime you want to go shoot me a pm and we can go and try and blast a few.

as far as callers go. foxpro and what not are by far the best. but many a coyote have fallen to mouth calls and the js 612. you dont have to shell out that much money to kill yotes.

Top Bottom