Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any female labs looking to breed?

Deer&Ducks

PMA Member
Hey all, looking for some help in regards to breeding my black lab stud. The puppy in my profile pic is now almost 6 year old & has turned into 98lbs of driven muscle. He's AKC papered but holds no titles since I put more stock into a dog that can actually get it done in the field. In addition to the high hundreds (thousand+?) bird retrieves under his belt he's also a great house/family dog and we greatly desire a pup out of him. He shed hunts with me & will retrieve sheds when directed as such but he doesn't actively hunt them out since he was never trained to do so. I had a friend's bitch lined up in Wisconsin but she doesn't come into heat again until early Sept & my wife and I are are expecting our firstborn in early Sept.....so that's not happening. If you have a papered female (black, chocolate, or yellow doesn't matter to me & I suspect it won't matter to him either) and are interested, or know of someone that might be, please send me a pm and we can exchange more info to see if they'd be a good match. Thanks for looking & I can promise that you won't be disappointed in my stud.

-Russ

Top Bottom