Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any guesses on a score for this one?

Dewy

19481.jpg

19482.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality. The pics were captured from digital video that was taken from over 250 yards and it was getting dark.
crazy.gif

You will miss anyway...
evil.gif

That is a good one Dewy. Definately a category 1 cull buck...
grin.gif

Good mains, good tine length... high 150's to 160.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 157-5/8 net typical after deductions.

Hate to go much higher than that since he's hard to judge with velvet still remaining!
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

Shoot him and I'll score him for ya if you buy the beer!
beerchug.gif

Good enough to shoot is all I would care about for now let us know what he scores this fall!
grin.gif
Good luck with him definately a bruiser
waytogo.gif

I compared this year's buck to a buck that I had video on last year and am pretty sure that the same genetics are at work. This buck scored 218 and some change and was taken slightly unethically by a smoke pole hunter. Long story and I would have to say that I don't blame him for taking advantage of the opportunity to shoot a buck like this one...he didn't poach it at least.
1948Big_Boy_2.jpg

I doubt if I get a chance to take a shot at the buck in the original post with my bow that I will pass in hopes that he will look like this one next year.
smirk.gif

kansasbowhunter...nothing rank about the last post. The buck in the picture was said to have been shot across a fence and according to the gut pile it was. There were a lot of people that put a lot of time and effort into this deer.

Dewy, thanks for the chew this morning...
waytogo.gif

Sorry guys, the phrase "slightly unethical" just seemed odd to me. Not sure what the circumstances were and I am not trying to judge anyone. Most of you that know me know that I do not cause trouble and am not a flamer... Hopefully I have not offended anyone and if I have, please accept my appologies!!!

Mark....

No Problem Kansas and no offense taken. Very long story on the deer and I get a little fired up every time I see the picture of him. I should have left well enough alone and not mentioned the how he landed on someone's wall.

dewy

Top Bottom