Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any info on Perfection Calls

GOLDTIP

Life Member
Looking for a cheap place to get Perfection diaphragm turkey calls. Anybody know a place? I can get them at the companys website but I cant remember where I've seen them a lot cheaper. Thanks!!

All you need is a tape recorder and a little more time in the blind with me.........Stick with me grasshoppa, I will show you the way of the Golden Hen. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I will seek your advice only when I need "sausage wrapper fashion design." I wish your training would have led you to seek out the "Golden Jake" in Kansas.Lol!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for a cheap place to get Perfection diaphragm turkey calls. Anybody know a place? I can get them at the companys website but I cant remember where I've seen them a lot cheaper. Thanks!! </div></div>

Wont help you Dana, I keep telling you its Karma..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Top Bottom