Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any info?

GOLDTIP

Life Member
Need some info on the Bowtech Commander. It's the same system as the Guardian except it's longer axle to axle. I haven't heard much about it, but I have had trouble shooting shorter bows in the past due to my draw length. Thanks for any advice!
grin.gif

Uh oh, getting the Bowtech Craze
grin.gif

Hopefully Buckhollow or Crackers will get on here to give you some insight GT.

Also GT, I know you told me but what is your Draw Length?

Not quite ready yet Steve! I thought you would be the first to chime in!
grin.gif
grin.gif

By the way, nice to talk to ya at the Classic!!

[ QUOTE ]
Not quite ready yet Steve! I thought you would be the first to chime in!
grin.gif
grin.gif

By the way, nice to talk to ya at the Classic!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep nice talk'n to you again.

Ive got a PM into Crackers to give you some info.

Steve

The Commander is a really sweet shooter! It is 37.25" axle to axle (3.5" more than the Guardian) and has 7.5" of Brace Height (.25" more than the Guardian) I like it so much I have one on order in a Smoke Chrome Target Version for 3D shooting and indoors. Virtually shock-free and very very quiet at the shot (and it goes 26.5-32" draw for those with longer arms)

Let me know if you'd like to stop and shoot one, I have a couple in stock.

Well here's a few to focus your eyes on. The smoke chrome are 2 different bows and the HWD is my 3D rig. The bows are mouse quiet, solid aim and very efficient

Smoke1.jpg

smoke5.jpg

mine6.jpg

Wow sweet bows!! I'm leaning heavy on the Commander because of my longer draw. Shot the Guardian yesterday for the first time and "WOW!!"
If the Commander shoots anything like Guardian...I'M IN!!!
grin.gif

By the way...is that Steve's bow!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow sweet bows!! I'm leaning heavy on the Commander because of my longer draw. Shot the Guardian yesterday for the first time and "WOW!!"
If the Commander shoots anything like Guardian...I'M IN!!!
grin.gif

By the way...is that Steve's bow!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

GT, you will not be disappointed on your choice.

Crackers you are the man, cant wait till it is done. Man it sure will look purdy with the custom camo options
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bought the Commander Monday! Definitely a killer bow!!!
peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well come on lets see some pics of your new bow GT.

Top Bottom