Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any of you ever heard of this happening?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bukket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, the PMA is the last place I'd post one!

Supposin' I was a thief and wanted to know where the hardest of the hardcore hunters in Iowa would post the biggest bucks that were killed...I'd gladly pay the nominal subscription fee just to have that resource available to me. The guys in there are the ones that take their hunting seriously enough to subscribe to a user group dedicated to whitetail hunting...and most likely the ones that manage their ground and hunt selectively enough to bag big deer. The rest of us jokers in the Harvest Forum just happened to bag some of the deer that got away from those guys!!!!

Before anybody freaks out about what I wrote above I'm only speaking tongue in cheek.</div></div>

PMA is where its at. nuff said. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Wow I can't believe how low people can get taking mounts and driving up taking deer righ out from under a kid ! I think the state bow kill had a wanted poster up on this sight. Wish some one would repost it .

426wanted_BA.jpg

I would like to see anybody selling racks or mounts here in Iowa have to register it with the DNR and then have to supply the information to the DNR to who and where it was sold. Let it be know to any out of state buyers that if you are caught buying a non-registered mount or rack you can receve a heavy fine and lose the rack. You will always have a black market,but maybe this would help? Just food for thought.

Top Bottom