Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any one else feeling SICK......

strutnrut

Here it is in the middle of the rut and what am I doing, setting at home with a terrible cold. sore throat, a terrible cough, running nose, high fever. I went out last night and it sure didnt do me any good. I have been in bed all day and thought I might try and go out but there is just no way..I started to feel this way last thursday and it has just progress to this. Has anyone else had this crap and how long is it going to last????? It sucks being me right now
frown.gif
frown.gif

Buy some ZYCAM It helped me . Knocks the cold out in a couple days. I was sick for two days when I was on vacation. It sucked but I only missed two hunts. Good luck.

I'm not sick, but with this weather change, and hoping the deer are going to act crazy, I might have to call in sick the rest of the week!
grin.gif

Seriously though, hope you get back on your feet and get back out there!

Yep half a week so far with this crud nasty. Really would love to go out in the morning bet it will be great with the weather holdig them up all night.

Get over it and hunt. I once went out and shot a doe from a ground sit 8 hours after having bad food poisoning. It's only here once a year, take it while you can.

Hillbilly Peptalk!!!

Yeah, I'm with Coach. Heck, Mole chewed off his own bum leg and killed a double in the same day!!
Hope ya feel better after killin a big 'un.
smile.gif

Dad and I got into a tree last Monday. I ended up passing on a mid 140" nine pointer and watched a buck with two 12"+ drop tines skirt by at sixty yards. My fever was 102 that night and 104 the next afternoon.

Moral: Go get in a tree! The rut won't wait!
grin.gif

I had a real bad cold coming on last Friday...sniff...sniff...probably was going to keep me out of work this week. It was miraculously cured around 3:15 on Sunday if you know what I mean.
Take Dayquil, put on your longjohns, and get in a tree.

i started feeling sick last thurs and i stayed home from school thur and went on fri so i couild go hunting ... went sat and sun shto a doe sun ngiht and not even go home and i had a 104 temp again so i havent been back yet this week the doc gave mono tests and everything but he said the crud is going around big this year and dang it i missed the first snow fall from beoing in bed and not out in my stand that sucked oh well im going back tomorro fri is coming.......im on this drug call biaxin xl its awsome started it yesterday and felt great 12 hrs after starting it...hope u get better to

Top Bottom