Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any PBS members frequent this site???

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
I was wondering if any of you are members of the Professional Bowhunters Society (PBS)? I have been an associate member for several years, and was just curious if others here belong to the organization. www.bowsite.com/pbs/

Regular PBS member.....non-resident landowner in IOWA. Anxiously waiting the outcome of SF18!!!

arro,

Welcome on board! Haven't seen you for a long time. Glad you found Iowa Whitetail. Be sure to stop by my place next time you are in Iowa.

Until then, take care,
Old Buck

Life member of PBS. I joined back in 1978 as an associate while still in college.

Hello Arro. Haven't seen you since my brief stint living in southern Michigan in the mid-80's. I've got some property about 30 minutes east of where your Uncle is located. Visited him briefly last summer. Perhaps I'll run into you some time!

John

Like John I'm also a Life Member who originally joined back in 1979. Gene Hall from Charles City who just joined this site not too long ago is another Life Member.

Doug Clayton

I try and give every year during "Festival". That Red Greeen is a hoot. Nova can't be beat. Antiques Road show is a must see. Don't care much for the British Comedies they have on, except for Monty Python....Oh I thought you ment "Iowa Pulic Broadcasting System", "PBS" for short.

My mistake.

The 'Bonker

John V,
Where were you at in Southern Michigan??? I am from Jackson, MI originally. Now a res of IA of 5 years.
JcM

old buck or john v
I've missed the entire season last fall due to a back injury. Looking forward to being in IA more this next year. Several southern Michiganders own land near John. I am not sure even where they are all located. I expect they will settle in this fair land of the larger odocoilus virginianus (sp?) as retirements occur, as will I no doubt.
Anybody know the status of SF18??
Also, see my web pages at www.spinetester.com

JcM,

I lived in the Detroit metro area from 1983-1988. Was active with Michigan Bow Hunters Assoc. Attended a lot of traditional shoots in the Jackson, MI area. Used to hang out and shoot some with Bill B. and some of his friends in the Jackson area.

John

It is good to see several members of PBS here in Iowa and on the iowawhitetail site. PBS is a great organization that is comprised of some of the finest bowhunters in the world. If bowhunting is your passion and a way of life then I would recommend that you look into becoming part of the PBS
wink.gif

I'm a associate member!

Arro- I imagine you had one heck of teacher/mentor in the beginning!

Top Bottom