Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anybody ever taken part in the summer depredation hunt?

Blue Ribbon 1

I have a farmer who has asked me to shoot some deer off his farm in the next month and just wondered if any of you have participated in anything like this? I had to register with the DNR to be able to do it.

Never have but man some fresh venision and unleashing of arrows would be just what the doc. ordered! Post some of the first harvest photos of the year when ya get some!

I registered for it, online, but have yet to have any one contact me about it.
Seems like a great program, and good way for hunters to make a great impression on those farmers that may not normally let people on there property.
GOOD LUCK :way:

You can either keep the meat or give take it to a hush locker. If you shoot a buck the antlers must be turned into the DNR for proper disposal. The deer have to be harvested they can not be left laying. These tags are called shooting permits by the DNR and they can only be used during this season they set which runs till sept. 18th. So i am going to put some more meat in the freezer.

I registered for it, online, but have yet to have any one contact me about it.
GOOD LUCK :way:

hoofline.gif

Same here, No one has contacted me at all.

hoofline.gif

Sweet deal! If you get a couple it should give you great confidence about your shooting going into the season. Get us some pics.

I did this last year for a landowner up here. Bring the Double Bull and a thermocell and have some fun...

Top Bottom