Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anybody have some info

nbk68

Has anyone taking a deer to get mounted to BIG MARSH TAXEDERMY in ventura ia ? Im looking at taking mine there but needed some info on there work thanks in advance for the help

Don't take it there. My wife had her deer done there about 7 years ago and I am not impressed. I get all of mine done at Hooks and Horns in Nora Springs Jason will do a awesome job. Or check out the guy in Marble Rock can't remember his name but heard he is ok.

thanks for the info guys . I know kingery does great work but I also know if you dont call him once a month and ask about your mount it wont get done for a year or better it took him 10 months to get my uncles deer done and back to him . Ill look into hooks and horn in nora springs .

I assume you know John Ross? He did Valaseks and had it back before xmas if I remember right..

Kingery did a buddy of mines a couple yrs back.....if you don't mind waiting 14 months or so, he did a ok job

I take all my stuff to Kingery ... as mentioned, he takes longer than most but to me it's worth the wait because I know it's going to come back looking top-notch. As long as he's doing mounts he'll have my business.

-Longspurs-

I take all my stuff to Kingery ... as mentioned, he takes longer than most but to me it's worth the wait because I know it's going to come back looking top-notch. As long as he's doing mounts he'll have my business.

-Longspurs-

Ditto, wellllllllll worth the wait. I have yet to see anybody in the area do work as good as his.

Top Bottom