Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anybody have Z-7s on shelf?

blakesburg

PMA Member
Buddy is going to buy a Mathews but the closest two shops to me don't have the Z-7, only Helium. Thought he should shoot them both before getting the Helium. Any pros and cons with the Z-7 vs Helium?? Also heard the Mathews' new bow will be out in Nov. but he wants a new bow asap. He doesn't have one do to someone else thinking they needed it worse. Thanks for any input.

I had the exact same thoughts in August thet your buddy is having now. I shot both, the Z7 being a friends because I couldn't find one in a shop anywhere, then I shot the Helim. I now own a Helium. I love it! Said I would never get rid of my switchback... Then I shot the heium. Have him shoot them both if he can find one. It won't take him long to decide I'm guessing.

I know alot of guys that are shooting an EZ-7 and putting the new Helium cam on it. The helium cam is very similar to the switchback or DXT cam. Standard Z7 has an aggressive cam to get more speed. The only downside to the Helium is that it is so light. Not trying to make things complicated for your buddy lol. But there are lots of options!!!

I am shooting lights out with my Z7 Mag., coming from a PSE Dreamseason to the Mathews, wow what a difference. Awesome draw cycle and with the focus grip it is just awesome to shoot.

I to never thought i would get rid of my switchback until i shot a friends helium,bought one for my son also because he could not put mine down,nuf said !

Shoot them both for sure. Wasn't a big fan of the Helim compared to the Z7 mag, the helim has a few cheap parts on it compared to the earlier generations of bows. Still a great bow I just think the Z7 series is superior.

Kratz

Top Bottom